CLASSY TEACHER FEATURE CONTEST RULES
Classy 97 and Pocatello Nissan KIA present “Teacher Feature” Contest
- Dates/Eligibility. The CLASSY 97, KLCE, AND POCATELLO NISSAN KIA “TEACHER FEATURE” Contest (“The Giveaway”) begins on September 10, 2018 and ends with all prizes awarded on or about Tuesday, May 7, 2018. Pocatello Nissan KIA, and Classy 97, KLCE, (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Giveaway without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on Station’s website at www.klce.com (the “Site”).
- How to Enter. Classy 97, KLCE will invite and promote to listeners, teachers, school representatives and affiliated committees (PTA’s, etc.) from K-12 schools to, via email, online, fax or mail, nominate teachers who display excellence in their school and deserve recognition as part of the Teacher Feature contest at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each week, a winning teacher will be announced as a finalist and contacted with their prize: a plaque from Kettle Embroidery, an overnight stay from Destinations Inn or Black Swan Inn, a gift certificate for dinner from Café Sabor and invitation for two to the Teacher Feature Banquet to be held in June 2019. In addition, each weekly finalist that attends the banquet will be entered to win a grand prize, provided by Pocatello Nissan KIA.
- Selection of Winners: Finalists will be selected via a committee comprised of representatives from the Stations and the Sponsors (the “Panel”). The Stations will use all or part of the submitted nomination on the contest page. The Stations may, in their discretion, select additional finalists if the Stations determine it is necessary or desirable to do so. All finalists will be chosen and notified no later than May 7, 2019. One (1) Grand prize winner will be selected at random by the Panel during the Teacher Feature Banquet from all Grand Prize entries.
- Prizes: Each week during the contest dates, a winning teacher will be announced as a finalist and contacted with their prize: a plaque from Kettle Embroidery, an overnight stay from Destinations Inn or Black Swan Inn, a gift certificate for dinner from Café Sabor and invitation for two to the Teacher Feature Banquet to be held in June, 2019. The Grand Prize provided by Pocatello Nissan Kia to be determined. The Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. and will be responsible for taxes on the value of the prize. Other restrictions may apply. If the winner declines the trip, no cash settlement or other substitution will be provided. All sales, prize and other taxes, and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability, in which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. The Station reserves the right to substitute a prize or any component of a prize with a prize or component of comparable value should the original prize or component be unavailable, regardless of reason Decisions of the Station/Judges are final. Winner must produce identification satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor prior to being awarded Prizes.
- Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to enter the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Sponsors and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind, whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Giveaway. Entry into the Giveaway constitutes permission for the Sponsors and/or their respective designees to use the participant’s name, likeness, portrait, voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise promote or publicize the sponsors and/or the products and serves of any of their designees. As a condition of receipt of their prize, each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release (including publicity release) as prepared by the Station. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Giveaway will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, facsimile or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Sites and at the studios of the Stations, Riverbend Communications, 400 West Sunnyside Road, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station at this address. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any resulting responsibility or liability, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason. All changes to contest rules will be posted at www.klce.com.