What’s East Idaho’s Favorite Thanksgiving Side Dish
From November 9, 2020
According to this map Idaho’s favorite side dish isn’t potatoes?!? I don’t believe it for a minute. Share your favorite Thanksgiving side with us here and call Liza, 7:15 tomorrow morning.
MOST INTERESTING FINDINGS
- Mashed potatoes are the favorite of 10 states.
- Right behind mashed potatoes is mac n’ cheese- 7 states know that it’s not Thanksgiving without the cheesy, delicious dish.
- While most states are reaching for the carbs, Maine is all about that side salad.
- The south isn’t a casserole belt, but the Midwest can’t get enough – especially of green bean casserole
- Alabama doesn’t eat stuffing, they like “dressing” AKA southern people stuffing.
- Only New Hampshire is a big fan of cranberry sauce.
- Biscuits. Rolls. Crescent rolls. Forget, fancy sides, just toss some rolls in the oven.
- 47 states want their sides carby, cheesy, potato-y and delicious. Only 3 are reaching for veggies more.